One button, two shapes, three jet types – the new pleasurable shower experience
Hansgrohe presents hand showers featuring the savvy little button: the round Raindance Select S 120 and the Raindance Select E 120 withsmooth corners. Both showers come with three jet types. Your customers can actuate these using the Select button, choosing water that caresses, invigorates or massages. The Select button is installed on the front of the hand shower, so the user can switch between jet types easily, quickly and intuitively while showering. Hansgrohe's innovative feel-good secret: each type of jet comes out of its very own type of nozzles.
- 1. RainAir. Soft shower rain from large nozzles: with air-enriched water droplets.
- 2. Rain. Powerful shower rain from small nozzles: ideal for rinsing out shampoo.
- 3. Whirl. Concentrated massage spray from rotating nozzles: relieves tension.
For design connoisseurs and environmentally-aware consumers
Both shower types are sure to be design highlights in any bathroom:
● The geometric shape and the round, minimalist S-design of the S 120
add comforting serenity to the shower.
● The harmoniously rounded corners and flowing shapes of the E 120
are pleasantly modern and perfectly suit any bathroom.
We supply in two sizes:
a) approx. 120 mm diameter (S 120/E 120)
b) approx. 150 mm diameter (S 150/E150)
Your customers can choose from two finishes:
a) fully chrome-plated finish
b) fresh two-colour design with gleaming chrome housing and white
The new hand showers are easy to install – ideal for upgrading bathrooms quickly and decoratively. They are also attractive from both an ecological and an economical point of view: thanks to intelligent flow limitation. The EcoSmart variant reduces water consumption by up to 40 percent – from 15 to 9 litres per minute.