Guide to installing shower systems
The trend is unmistakable: the shower is increasing in significance, becoming the central feature of the bathroom. In terms of comfort, each bathroom customer determines the kind of showering experience that is ideal for him. A variety of shower systems are available at Hansgrohe, ranging from the Showerpipe exposed installation solution through to the multi-jet overhead shower featuring concealed installation based on the iBox universal. Hansgrohe also offers stylish and practical solutions for showering in the bath tub.
Download the brochure so that you have all the technical information that you need to hand in order to install our shower systems: dimensions, flow diagrams, planning and assembly instructions, not to mention practical tips from Hansgrohe engineers. Moreover, QR codes on the pages take you conveniently to the installation videos that you need: simply scan the graphic symbol using your smartphone or tablet and open the video.
What you will find in the brochure
- Concealed installation with 2, 3 and 4 consumers, shown with sample Hansgrohe products
- Rainmaker Select overhead shower for wall and ceiling mounting
- Exposed installation ShowerTablet Select thermostatic mixer in combination with a concealed installation solution for a single-jet overhead shower
- iBox universal installation
- Rainbrain installation
- ShowerTablet Select installation on the bath tub
- Showerpipes in exposed installation
Impress your customers further with the benefits offered by the iBox universal: this tried-and-tested base set makes it really easy to install all Hansgrohe and Axor standard concealed installation solutions, which also make the bathroom more customisable: the base set can be combined with new Hansgrohe mixers at any time. The brochure contains everything your customers need to know about installation.